Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweaters/gowns & dresses

here are a few more of the sweaters I did for Gods Tiny Angels sweater drive. I surpassed my goal of 100 . I did 149 sweaters!! I love the red and the black variegated sweaters. This is some yarn I bought from ebay from a seller in NY. I know it's not your traditional colors for babies (pastels) but I would have let my sons wear the black one when they were small.
I am going to make some newborn blankets now and also a few Halloween items. Fall will be here before we know it and newborn blankets are really going to be needed.





1 comment:

  1. They are darling, but I love love love the blue and brown variegated on. Tooo cute. What pattern do you use for your sweaters. Looks like a good one.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete