Total Pageviews

Friday, September 4, 2009

still here :-)

I am still here. no pictures today. Been busy trying to pack up the 625 sweaters my wonderful group made last month! Going to wait till the weather cools a bit before shipping. We are now working on newborn blankets for the babies and I am also trying to do a Christmas hat or 2 every evening. I also need to do some Halloween hats. Just not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Right now I am impatiently waiting on the UPS man. you see I was bad again and ordered 3 boxes of yarn from Hobby lobby!2 will be here today and the 3rd will be here next Tuesday! I can't wait. new colors! just got an email from coats & clark and they have a new acrylic yarn self striping called stripes. Have not seen it anywhere yet but will be looking for it. lol..........

well back to trying to pack some more sweaters while I wait on the big brown truck!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment