Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 21, 2009

alternating v-shell blanket

this is the alternating v shell afghan. the pattern can be found here http://home.att.net/~susanBinKC/patterns.html?avshell1.html
I chained 105 with a g hook. It really went fast and was very easy to make. Have really been thinking alot about what I want to make this year. I love to make the little dresses, diaper shirts, onesies etc. However I wonder if they are really useful. I am going to get in touch with a couple of my contacts at the hopsitals and see if they really use these items. I really want to focus on what is used and needed the most. although they are adorable if they are not really used I don't want to waste my time or yarn making them. I do know blankets, sweaters, hats and booties, socks are the most requested items. So will keep you posted on what I find out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment